Have You Ever Suffered From These problems?!!
Arriving home, you know it will be raining, you have to get out of your car with your keys to unlock the garage door.. It’s too easy to park too close to out swinging traditional door, which means you have to reposition the car to allow the garage door to open, whilst still getting wet..
Having manoeuvred your car gently into the garage, ensuring you don’t damage your wing mirrors on the old rotten protruding garage door frame, you have to lock the garage door from the outside even if you have an integral connecting door,
“There Is A Better Way”
EYS made to measure steel roller garage doors give space saving vertical operation which releases much needed storage space in the garage roof area and enables you to park as close as possible to the door when closed. Additional width is also achieved as there is no need for an intrusive frame.
EYS garage doors are fully automated, opening at the push of a button from the warmth and safety of your vehicle.
EYS roller garage doors can be installed internally or externally giving exceptional flexibility of design.
- Manufactured from 20 gauge galvanised steel lath giving outstanding security
- Choice of any RAL colour powder coating
- Reinforced bottom section for additional strength comes with bottom seal
- Optional full box cover concealing the rolling mechanism are available
- Garog tubular motor drive unit complete with manual override facility in case of power failure
- Remote receiver unit with high security rolling code key lock system
- Choice of safety devices
- Security locking system ensuring the garage door is locked when in the closed position.