COVID-19: EYS CONTINUITY PROCEDURE
As the world is currently in uncertainty over the Corona virus (covid-19), we at EYS want to assure our customers that we will be offering the same great service that you have come to expect and rely on.
We currently have high stock levels of all components and materials to cover emergency repairs.
We have also been assured by our major suppliers that they too have already put contingency plans together.
As a precautionary measure, we have taken the following actions to delay the spread of the virus and mitigate any problems in our service to customers.
• Non essential access will be limited to our office.
• All colleagues have been asked to ensure they maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, including regularly washing their hands and practicing “Catch it, bin it kill it”
• Our engineers have been asked to be more vigilant when out on site and where possible try and maintain a comfortable distance between co-workers, customers and the general public.
• We have increased the frequency of the cleaning of our office and staff areas as well as the vans.
• We aim to have a van on standby every day should inevitable staff sickness increase.
In line with government guidelines we will carry on as normal and monitor updates on a Day to Day basis.
You can contact us 24 hours a day on 01482 606866
East Yorkshire Shutters Ltd